Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Northeast Alberta

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Northeast Alberta Empty Hello from Northeast Alberta

Post  april Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Nice to see something like this, hopefully there will be lots of open minded people interested in sharing and talking horses. There is a similar forum (actually its a yahoo group 'Alberta Horse'), however its not in a forum format.

My name is April, I have 2 horses, kind of 3 with a 4th on the way. A paint gelding, a AQHA mare that is due to foal in about a month and another paint gelding. I mostly ride English, love jumping and dressage and hope to maybe this summer participate in a mini event.

I live in Northeast Alberta near Bonnyville. I have been riding for 34 years, and couldn't imagine living without horses. I'm always looking for new horsey friends, especially locally. It's also nice to hear of local events.

In my spare time I also teach some riding lessons, beginner english or western and more advanced english. Contact me for more information if you are looking for this.

April
april
april

Back to top Go down

Hello from Northeast Alberta Empty Re: Hello from Northeast Alberta

Post  Admin Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Thank You for joining!! Hope to meet you all one day. Great to see so many people interested in this site.
BRe-Anna Bodenchuk

Admin
Admin

https://albertaequine.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down