Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Southern Alberta

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Southern Alberta Empty Hello from Southern Alberta

Post  Breanne Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Hi all, I have been a member of this site for awhile now but am just getting around to introduce myself.
I have been in AB for coming 2 yrs now from the West Coast (Fraser Valley) and I love it here. Along with me, came my husband and 1 dog, 2 cats and a horse. Since being in Alberta, we have gained the following:
22 cows, 1 more dog, 3 barn cats, and 2 more horses. My mare now had a foal (what a peach she is) so in total we have 4 horses - WOW!! Who woulda thought lol.

I have been involved in horses my whole life and my life would not be the same without them. My mare and I have done pretty much everything together from Grand Entry at all the Pro Rodeos throughtout BC and reining, to working cow, roping, Barrels, trails, english etc. took alot to get to that point with her but now finally have a bond nobody can break. She is now 9 and retired from the rodeo enviroment and just going to be my all around horse for fun!!
I will try to attach pictures but for some reason - can't seem to figure it out yet haha! Look under foaling news under myevenstar as she put some up of my baby!

Like I said, I have 2 other mares - a 6 yr old Black breeding stock paint (bred for reinging and elegable for the supremes and a 9 yr old Buckskin mare that's just broke to do it all. My poor hubby is over run with estrogen in this household haha!!! The only males are 2 bull calfs and 3 cats...the rest are all gilrs!!

Again, I will attach pictures soon.
Breanne
Breanne

Back to top Go down

Hello from Southern Alberta Empty Re: Hello from Southern Alberta

Post  In Alberta Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Welcome Breanne, you got the Alberta bug (meaning lotsa 4 legged ones). Sounds like your fitting in well. Hope you enjoy it here.

Laura

In Alberta

Back to top Go down