Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Alberta!

2 posters

Go down

Hello Alberta! Empty Hello Alberta!

Post  hunterpaintsandquarters Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:08 am

We are a modest breeding farm, with World Champion APHA/AQHA bloodlines and proven stock. We stand our paint stallion SHP Jets Ivory Puff-who is wp and halter bred with APHA points. We also stand our qh stallion Hollywood Nominee-who is halter and performance, he is not proven yet but I hope to get him out this year. Our mares are all hand picked for their pedigrees, tempermants, confirmation and ability to be a good mom. We currently have 13 horses and 2 babies due in May. Please visit our website for pics and horses for sale. www.hunterpaintsandquarters.com
PS....I would like to thank Bre-Anna for getting this forum started and inviting me Very Happy

hunterpaintsandquarters

Back to top Go down

Hello Alberta! Empty Re: Hello Alberta!

Post  Admin Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:46 am

Thank You for joining up!! I have been looking around trying to find a forum that is easy to work and horse people can talk about horsey things and couldn't find a good one or one that you didn't need to pay to join just to talk. I thought that this is something alberta could use as we had one like this in BC and it was excellent. Everyone please help get the word out and bring our horse community together!!

Bre-Anna Bodenchuk

Admin
Admin

https://albertaequine.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down