Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Rescue

Go down

Horse Rescue Empty Horse Rescue

Post  Dare To Dream Horse Rescu Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi Everyone: My name is Brenda and I have a private horse rescue called Dare To Dream Horse Rescue. I am located about 20 minutes east of Calgary. Besides rescuing horses, I also teach all there is to know about them, including basic horse care, riding and training. I am also trying to get the message across about how bad the issue of horse slaughter is in Alberta. I have a lot of volunteers who come to help and learn about the horses. I currently have 18 horses, and there are 8 more due to arrive shortly. I usually only take fillies and mares, although I do have one gelding here right now. Some will stay here permanently, some are for sale now and others have to be worked with more before they go up for sale. Many that are here are registered quarter horses and paints, and they have excellent bloodlines. If you want to learn more about me and what I do here, check out: www.dare2dreamhorserescue.ca

Dare To Dream Horse Rescu

Back to top Go down