Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love this forum....

2 posters

Go down

I love this forum.... Empty I love this forum....

Post  Wapiti Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:58 pm

Well Im sure not getting any work done since I signed up on here today...lol. Great forum! I live in Grande Cache (originally from Yukon) now and am the president of our local riding club. I am a faller by trade and a saddlemaker, right now i supervise pipeline projects and do a little bit of falling and environmental inspection. I have rode horses my whole life, love most types of riding. I do a lot of hunting with my horses and am into reining and timed events. Also like working cow but we have no cows here Sad . Our club is getting a brand new roping arena this year, so maybe some cattle will make a few appearances over the summer months.... might get sick of roping Tuffy the dummy...lol. I have 4 QH's, a mule and a Saddlebred mare, so they keep me pretty busy in the summer. Hope to see some of you come out for some of our events this year. Dont be shy.... come on out, theres lots of space to camp and keep horses on our grounds, arena will be awesome...cant wait!, and some of our members (me...lol) have host rooms available for free if you dont want to camp or get a hotel. Grande Cache is beautiful, lots of places to ride and our club is a fun place!!
www.rockymountainriding.com

Wapiti

Last edited by Wapiti on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Wapiti
Wapiti

Back to top Go down

I love this forum.... Empty Re: I love this forum....

Post  JezzaBella Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Wow, you really sound like the kinda woman I'd love to go riding with :-) I hope to learn more about you and your beloved equines here, maybe we'll meet up at the trails one day.

Welcome!!
JezzaBella
JezzaBella

http://www.vershantieranch.20fr.com

Back to top Go down