Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My most trusted steed, some critters... The everydays in life I love the most

4 posters

Go down

My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most Empty My most trusted steed, some critters... The everydays in life I love the most

Post  JezzaBella Tue May 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Some of these pics turned out really well, others I didn't notice how out of focus they were til I uploaded... Hope you guys likies tho!!! I started with my Diesel, coming 3 yr old BS Paint (I like that B.S. paint hahaha) he's my equss soulmateuss maximus lol.

Dieselhorse, being his trusty lil self with the husband and the husband's mini-me...
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most Dieselwalk-1

My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most Dieselturn

Gotta love the erm... posterior shot lol... I like how the pic turned out tho so had to add
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most DieselLanewalk

hahaha, Lane looks SOO cute on Diesel. He really suits him (for now anyways, until his gangles grow like his daddies)
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most DeiselLane

This pic is BEAUTIFUL, looks like I edited it but I didn't (I have NO clue how to edit stuff)... I wanna frame this one for sure, it's wall worthy. My husband and his beautiful kids.
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most Deiselkids

I like how the sunlight sparkles on the camera lens dust sometimes. Sobo chillaxin with the tb's
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most DSC06194

PROOF that Dieseldog does sleep!!!! bonified. Anyone who's been here knows what I mean (typical nutty border collie)
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most DSC06197

Aww, lookit LOO (short for Lucy)... Her dorky ears are soo cute when she's sleepin
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most DSC06198

Sobo, trying really hard to not give into the nap. But the powers of The Nap prove to be relentess!!!
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most DSC06199

Insert Pink Panther jingle here... As Mow moves in for the kill.
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most DSC06203

A boy and his dogs :-)
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most DSC06187

"Lane, don't you chase those chickens!" lol
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most DSC06191

Doggies, lovin their lives in doggie heaven! Dieseldog and Lucy playing in the infield pond.
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most Doggiespond

Assistant barn managers, Emily and Emma
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most DSC06211

Emma's terydacktyl (wow SP?) run... "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most Emmarun

How's this for a redneck setup? lol... As husband gets stuck with those useless highway tires on his new contraption. Then we had to jack up the trailer on a single box of laminate wood so the jack woudln't just sink in the mud (so we could tow it out of there with the 4x4 power of the pickup truck which I was inside of). Three horses and a steel stock trailer teetering on a freakin box of laminate... ack! lol
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most Intnltrailer

Uber cool track pic during the clouds that rolled in on us, cutting Diesel's pony ride with the kids short lol
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most Stormclouds

The geese and the ducks are all tucked in to their birdie beds
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most Stormclouds2

And I close this thread with a thought from Dancer Doo.... ZZZzzzz zzz zzz ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz z ZZZZZzz
My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most DSC06157-1

pig
JezzaBella
JezzaBella

http://www.vershantieranch.20fr.com

Back to top Go down

My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most Empty Re: My most trusted steed, some critters... The everydays in life I love the most

Post  FehrGroundRanch Tue May 12, 2009 11:21 pm

I love the picute with the two kids and your hubby! That is awesome! Your appy is ADORABLE!
FehrGroundRanch
FehrGroundRanch

http://www.fehrgroundranchs.com

Back to top Go down

My most trusted steed, some critters...  The everydays in life I love the most Empty Re: My most trusted steed, some critters... The everydays in life I love the most

Post  JezzaBella Wed May 13, 2009 8:07 am

Oh spanx! She is such a sweetheart too, my lil muscle monkey.
JezzaBella
JezzaBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallamist Wed May 13, 2009 8:12 am

Good Pics!!!

LOL at Loo's ears in her sleeping pic! and SoBo trying NOT to nap!...hahah

I love that pic of Vern and the kids on the track with Diesel!!!
Gallamist
Gallamist

Back to top Go down

Post  KTKlassen Wed May 13, 2009 10:50 am

Looks like a big happy family Cool
KTKlassen
KTKlassen

Back to top Go down

Post  FehrGroundRanch Wed May 13, 2009 3:04 pm

That is always good! Do you have an old track on your farm?
FehrGroundRanch
FehrGroundRanch

http://www.fehrgroundranchs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JezzaBella Wed May 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Yup, we have a return client who has his tb's here when they need some training before hitting Northlands. They get trained there as well, but it's a lot more $$$. Lots of us get in a lot of riding in there.
JezzaBella
JezzaBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down