Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOKING FOR WELL BROKE HEAVY HORSE CROSS TEAM TO DRIVE AND RIDE

2 posters

Go down

LOOKING FOR WELL BROKE HEAVY HORSE CROSS TEAM TO DRIVE AND RIDE Empty LOOKING FOR WELL BROKE HEAVY HORSE CROSS TEAM TO DRIVE AND RIDE

Post  hoppyhills@hotmail.com Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:29 pm

I am looking for a well broke team of cross breeds (preferably percheron cross but not set on this) that I can just take home and use without having to do more breaking and training. Nice quiet team that stands still when being harnessed up and listens well. Also want them to be broke to ride so can use for trail riding and driving with wagon and sleigh. Call Dale at (403) 729-3900 or cell at (403) 350-7824.

hoppyhills@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR WELL BROKE HEAVY HORSE CROSS TEAM TO DRIVE AND RIDE Empty Re: LOOKING FOR WELL BROKE HEAVY HORSE CROSS TEAM TO DRIVE AND RIDE

Post  FehrGroundRanch Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:04 am

Westlock Horse Sale used to have alot of nice teams come thur there. Might be worth a look, I haven't been there in an awfullly long time but there was always at least 5 teams coming thru when I used to go (about two years ago) Some where nice registered Perch's that would go for about $3000-$5000 a team, but would be alot cheaper this year.
FehrGroundRanch
FehrGroundRanch

http://www.fehrgroundranchs.com

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR WELL BROKE HEAVY HORSE CROSS TEAM TO DRIVE AND RIDE Empty teams

Post  hoppyhills@hotmail.com Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:38 am

Thanks for the info regarding well broke teams. Do you have any idea when the sales are on in Westlock? We will definitely check that sale out. Thanks so much.
Dale Hills

hoppyhills@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR WELL BROKE HEAVY HORSE CROSS TEAM TO DRIVE AND RIDE Empty Re: LOOKING FOR WELL BROKE HEAVY HORSE CROSS TEAM TO DRIVE AND RIDE

Post  FehrGroundRanch Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:45 am

I think it's the 3rd Saturday of every month, but you can check out their website online to be sure. The auction mare is called Triple J Livestock. Hope you find just the right team for you! Smile
FehrGroundRanch
FehrGroundRanch

Back to top Go down

Post  FehrGroundRanch Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:54 am

FehrGroundRanch
FehrGroundRanch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down