Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cute 5 year old Appendix gelding for sale

Go down

Cute 5 year old Appendix gelding for sale Empty Cute 5 year old Appendix gelding for sale

Post  tbfan Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:14 pm

I am selling my 5 year old red dun appendix quarter horse gelding. He is 14.1hh and a real sweetheart. He has been riden english and western. When he was a 3 year old he had a month of professional training with a cow horse trainer. He has a lovely floaty trot and can be suitable for dressage. He also has some interest in cows. He has been jumped but does not enjoy it, which is why i am selling him. He is always the first horse to be caught. You can even deworm him and give him needles in the pasture without a halter on. He has a very willing attutude and would be best suited for a youth with trainer or smaller adult due to his size. He has been riden in a snaffle and a hackamore and is great in both. He can be riden bareback with a halter and is fine. Every now and then he shows some spirit but most the time he can be pretty laid back. To good home only. $2000 obo. Working on getting some good pictures.
tbfan
tbfan

Back to top Go down