Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reg'd 2008 APHA Palomino Tobiano Colt - For Sale

2 posters

Go down

Reg'd 2008 APHA Palomino Tobiano Colt - For Sale Empty Reg'd 2008 APHA Palomino Tobiano Colt - For Sale

Post  kelkar Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:36 pm

Jonny is an absolutely stunning reg’d palomino tobiano stud colt, born June 29/08, stocky and strong, straight and sound, friendly, haltered, leads, loads, ties, utd on vaccines, farrier and deworming, flashy stud or gelding prospect, very well bred going back to Jet Deck, King, Painted Robin and Triple Chick to name a few, he has a great personality with loads of potential, add some quality and color to your herd, located 1 hr north of Grande Prairie, asking $1000 obo to great home, I'll try to post a couple pics below but please feel free to email me for more pics, info and video

Karla O.
Fairview, AB

Reg'd 2008 APHA Palomino Tobiano Colt - For Sale Jonny-SnoopyColt
Reg'd 2008 APHA Palomino Tobiano Colt - For Sale Jonnyat5monthsold
kelkar
kelkar

Back to top Go down

Reg'd 2008 APHA Palomino Tobiano Colt - For Sale Empty Re: Reg'd 2008 APHA Palomino Tobiano Colt - For Sale

Post  kelkar Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:33 pm

This little man need to find a new home......reasonable offers will be considered but a good home is a must! He is doing great with his training, halters, leads, ties, loads, etc. He was going to be my stud prospect but I'm leaning in a new direction for breeding. If you know of anyone please let me know.

Karla O.
www.chevyacres.com
Fairview, AB
kelkar
kelkar

Back to top Go down

Reg'd 2008 APHA Palomino Tobiano Colt - For Sale Empty Re: Reg'd 2008 APHA Palomino Tobiano Colt - For Sale

Post  Sam Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:34 pm

I wish I had my own place and wasn't boarding otherwise I would be giving you offers on this guy. I have always wanted a palomino - preferrably overo, but they are just so beautiful when they are all shedded out. Good luck on finding him a good home!
Sam
Sam

http://mxgirl.smugmug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down