Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very small Pony/Foal blanket or Dog blanket

4 posters

Go down

Very small Pony/Foal blanket or Dog blanket Empty Very small Pony/Foal blanket or Dog blanket

Post  Shelby S Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:10 pm

I am having a very surprise pony foal within the next week or so and its still a bit cold at nights so Id like to find a small little blanket for the foal. THe mare is maybe about 12hh, so the foal will be very small! A friend of mine who breeds minis uses dog blankets made by weatherbeeta, but I dont know of anywhere in Edmonton to find that brand.

SO if anyone has anything, or knows where I could find weatherbeeta dog blankets, please let me know!

Thanks!

Shelby S

Back to top Go down

Very small Pony/Foal blanket or Dog blanket Empty Re: Very small Pony/Foal blanket or Dog blanket

Post  excelequine Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Greenhawk makes some really nice dog blankets. www.greenhawk.net They ship fairly fast too.
excelequine
excelequine

http://www.excelequine.ca

Back to top Go down

Very small Pony/Foal blanket or Dog blanket Empty Re: Very small Pony/Foal blanket or Dog blanket

Post  FehrGroundRanch Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Lammles also carries WeatherBetta and can usually order something in only a few days. I deal with them alot! Very Happy You might also want to check a larger pet store, Petsmart and such!
FehrGroundRanch
FehrGroundRanch

http://www.fehrgroundranchs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SunShineMeadows Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Most Lammles locations (with Tack) have a small selection of dog blankets in stock.
SunShineMeadows
SunShineMeadows

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down