Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A big Welcome and Thank You From Alberta Equine Connection

2 posters

Go down

A big Welcome and Thank You From Alberta Equine Connection Empty A big Welcome and Thank You From Alberta Equine Connection

Post  Admin Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:56 pm

I would like to thank very one for joining up. I just moved here in October from BC and could not find a forum with all of your equine needs on it. Alberta is such a large horse community I thought this might be a good thing to have to get horse people together and meet new friends. This summer Alberta Equine Connection is go to have a big summer party and dinner. This will get you to meet some of the people you talk to on the forum. All are welcome to bring tents and RVS and stay for the weekend. I will keep you posted on a date!! It will be held just east of innisfail. Any sugestion for the summer party or about the forum would be great.

Alberta Equine Connection is putting up a $25.00 gift Certificate to Tim Hortons to the person who can get the most people to sign up to the forum. When they sign up they must PM me with the log in name of the person who sugested this site to them. The contest will close the first of May 2009. Send an email out to all your friends, post it on your website or put us on your facebook. Alberta Equine Connection will contact the person though the forum to get your address to send it out to you.
Lets make this the best Alberta horse community site!!!

You can look at my website to see my back ground and my horses
www.kblnbits.com

Thank You Everyone for all the great comments
Bre-Anna Bodenchuk
triplebranch@hotmail.com

Admin
Admin

https://albertaequine.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

A big Welcome and Thank You From Alberta Equine Connection Empty Re: A big Welcome and Thank You From Alberta Equine Connection

Post  Admin Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Thank You everyone for your support!! Love seeing the new post's everyday!!

Admin
Admin

https://albertaequine.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

A big Welcome and Thank You From Alberta Equine Connection Empty Re: A big Welcome and Thank You From Alberta Equine Connection

Post  Gallamist Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Ohhh a Summer party and dinner!!!!!! I think that's a really good idea and i'm sure it will be a good time for all!!

For sure do keep us up to date on date and location!

A place we can camp and bring our horses would be very fun!! Smile
Gallamist
Gallamist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down