Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space for horses near vermlion ASAP!

Go down

Space for horses near vermlion ASAP! Empty Space for horses near vermlion ASAP!

Post  Lumani Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:29 am

I am not looking for horse board persay, as i like to look after my own animals. Unfortunatly my horses have been mistreated in the past at boarding stables so i no longer rely on people to look after them for me.

I am currently leasing out a small space for my two mares and new born colt however the current owners are loosing their home and need to vacate prior to July 1/09. This means my horses will be homeless unless i can find another place to rent.

I do ALL my own feeding, grooming, vaccinating ect so all i am looking for is a pasture with shelter, a barn if possible for tacking up or if the weather is bad and a small paddock to bring them in.

I currently own my home in Islay and am becoming a first time mom at the end of april so I am looking for somewhere in the immediate area between Kitscoty and vermilion or along 893. If you know ANYWHERE please contact me asap! My girls are very gentle and can be handled by older children and adults easily.

Will consider allowing riding privledges on older mare as partial payment, or will do chores for other horses/animals. I have been with horses for 14+ years but unfortunatly we won't be moving out to an acreage until probably next year or the year after.

Lumani

http://www.freewebs.com/dakaraiarabians

Back to top Go down