Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trainer needed North of Calgary area

2 posters

Go down

Trainer needed North of Calgary area Empty Trainer needed North of Calgary area

Post  whatamess Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Hi,
I have a "problem" horse and I am looking for someone to help me work through his issues. He is suppose to be my dressage show horse. I have had him since he was 3 and unbroke. I broke him myself and had no issues. We have had a few trainers that have created problems or made them worse. Just as I think I have his issues out of him, he starts again. I'm not entirely sure what type of trainer I want or need. I want to get back into showing dressage but before I can even think of that we need the issues fixed. As of right now I think we need a "cowboy" to help push him through his problems. I am too nervous of what he might do to push him hard enough myself and I can't afford to get hurt. Any idea on who might be in the calgary area that can help me? I don't want to ship him anywhere too far away as I want to be part of his training. I am very open minded when it comes to trainers. Any info anyone might have would be amazing!

whatamess

Back to top Go down

Trainer needed North of Calgary area Empty Trainer

Post  trainer101 Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:54 pm

I specialize in this kind of training and have sent you a PM

trainer101

Back to top Go down