Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEAUTIFUL HUNTER/SHOW HORSE FOR SALE!!!

2 posters

Go down

BEAUTIFUL HUNTER/SHOW HORSE FOR SALE!!! Empty BEAUTIFUL HUNTER/SHOW HORSE FOR SALE!!!

Post  mstuckel Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:34 am

*PRICE REDUCED * CL MUDDY BAIR! 16 hh, 15 yr old Registered Dark Bucksin Quarter Horse, Moon is a friendly horse that excels in hunter shows. Been there, done that, from Pony Club to riding in the mountains. He has a strong dressage background (Manitoba Provincial Champion, Training level 2005), and has most recently been used as a child's mount for Novice Rider Circuit and Anderson shows. Shown at Spruce Meadows, Paramount, Teesdale, MC Equestrian, Greenbriar, RMSJ, and others! Always in the ribbons in 2' - 2'6" hunter classes; schooling to 3'3. Pedigree has Impressive on sire's side. Also used for western pleasure and has even done some cattle penning. A great all around friend, very mellow. Daughter just isn't into english riding anymore. Email for photos

mstuckel

Back to top Go down

BEAUTIFUL HUNTER/SHOW HORSE FOR SALE!!! Empty Re: BEAUTIFUL HUNTER/SHOW HORSE FOR SALE!!!

Post  countryenglishgirl Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:20 pm

I know this horse and breeder myself. I grew up in MB and I would buy him in a min. if I could afford him. I've seen you advertise him on other sites and I hope you find a good home for him. Very Happy
countryenglishgirl
countryenglishgirl

http://www.goldencreekranch.com

Back to top Go down

BEAUTIFUL HUNTER/SHOW HORSE FOR SALE!!! Empty Re: BEAUTIFUL HUNTER/SHOW HORSE FOR SALE!!!

Post  mstuckel Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:22 am

Yes... he is a really great horse. My friend has lots of his relatives, all also from the same breeder. She does a great job!

mstuckel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down