Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking For English Schooling Shows in Central Alberta

4 posters

Go down

Looking For English Schooling Shows in Central Alberta Empty Looking For English Schooling Shows in Central Alberta

Post  HardSunDesign Sun May 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of any schooling shows coming up this year around Central Alberta. I'm interested in both dressage and hunter/jumper type shows. I have found info for a few online, but I know many aren't advertised a lot. If anyone knows of any or can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance:)

HardSunDesign

Back to top Go down

Looking For English Schooling Shows in Central Alberta Empty Re: Looking For English Schooling Shows in Central Alberta

Post  DressageAndRhinestones Mon May 11, 2009 9:17 pm

PA/ADA
Here is the Parkland Area Dressage Association website, most of these shows usually have a jumping component too, at least they did a few years ago. You can contact the organizers about that though. Another place to check is with Pony Club.
DressageAndRhinestones
DressageAndRhinestones

Back to top Go down

Looking For English Schooling Shows in Central Alberta Empty Re: Looking For English Schooling Shows in Central Alberta

Post  Angelique Mon May 18, 2009 4:58 pm

I think there is a little schooling show at the Didsbury Ag Society, usually around mid july. They have all sorts of classes, maybe something to look into...?

Angelique

Back to top Go down

Looking For English Schooling Shows in Central Alberta Empty Thank you!!

Post  HardSunDesign Mon May 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Thanks!! I will definitely look into both of those:)

HardSunDesign

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Mon May 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Also just heard that there is a jumping schooling show for up to 3'3" at Tristar Equestrian Center in Airdrie Smile

Angelique

Back to top Go down

Post  Satin Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Angelique wrote:I think there is a little schooling show at the Didsbury Ag Society, usually around mid july. They have all sorts of classes, maybe something to look into...?

Really? I live in Didsbury and I'm TOTALLY out of the loop on these things. If you happen to get more information, shoot it my way, PLEASE!
Satin
Satin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:56 am

I received the entry forms and stuff a while ago, the entry deadline is June 26th. I can forward you the email if you want....

Angelique

Back to top Go down

Post  Satin Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:14 pm

Angelique wrote:I received the entry forms and stuff a while ago, the entry deadline is June 26th. I can forward you the email if you want....

Yes please! Smile
Satin
Satin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down