Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for quiet, been there done that horse

3 posters

Go down

Looking for quiet, been there done that horse Empty Looking for quiet, been there done that horse

Post  AWQH Sun May 03, 2009 8:04 am

Good morning. We are looking for a quiet mare or gelding who is smooth riding. Due to an injury received last year, I am having to go back to extremely quiet horses to ride. We are willing to make payments, or trade for the right horse. Must be sound. 14.2 or taller. Must be smooth to ride and not a ground pounder or jack hammer as this type of horse would not work for me. Horse would be used for general riding, and trailing cattle. Age is not an issue within reason. I refuse to give up riding, it's my life. We do not have a lot of money to spend, but are willing to talk about things. Please contact me if you can help me continue to ride horses.

Dianne
Alberta Winds Quarter Horses and Paints
Manyberries, AB.

AWQH

Back to top Go down

Looking for quiet, been there done that horse Empty Quiet horse for sale

Post  Jeanine Mon May 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi!
I have a quiet older horse for sale that might be what you are looking for. Buck is a gelding, about 15.2 HH, 24 years old, really quiet and has done everything. He has been used in 4-H, ridden Western, English and done trails. He loves to ride. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to spend with him at this point and are looking for a good home for him.
If you want more information just let me know. You are also welcome to come have a look at him.
Jeanine.

Jeanine

Back to top Go down

Looking for quiet, been there done that horse Empty Well trained AQHA mare

Post  luv2rein Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Hi there,

Afriend of mine has a well trained and very smooth riding AQHA mare for sale. She's 6 y/o and has done almost everything from trail riding to gymkhana. very smooth gaits. No buck. Has been ridden by young green riders to experienced riders. They don't have time for her so are looking to sell her to a good home. They are asking $3500 obo. I can send pics if you are interested. thanks

luv2rein

Back to top Go down

Looking for quiet, been there done that horse Empty Re: Looking for quiet, been there done that horse

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down