Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just alito flashback(iassic) first show of the season 2 yr old apha/ptHA stallion prospect

3 posters

Go down

Just alito flashback(iassic) first show of the season 2 yr old apha/ptHA stallion prospect Empty Just alito flashback(iassic) first show of the season 2 yr old apha/ptHA stallion prospect

Post  ashleym100 Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:35 pm

april 7th
Just alito flashback(iassic) first show of the season 2 yr old apha/ptHA stallion prospect IMG_2013JPGcrop

Just alito flashback(iassic) first show of the season 2 yr old apha/ptHA stallion prospect IMG_2018JPGcrop

Just alito flashback(iassic) first show of the season 2 yr old apha/ptHA stallion prospect IMG_2022JPGcrop

Just alito flashback(iassic) first show of the season 2 yr old apha/ptHA stallion prospect IMG_2026JPGcrop

saturday

Just alito flashback(iassic) first show of the season 2 yr old apha/ptHA stallion prospect IMG_1011

Just alito flashback(iassic) first show of the season 2 yr old apha/ptHA stallion prospect IMG_1013

hmmm the pics resized themselves but cut off portions scratch
ashleym100
ashleym100

Back to top Go down

Just alito flashback(iassic) first show of the season 2 yr old apha/ptHA stallion prospect Empty Re: Just alito flashback(iassic) first show of the season 2 yr old apha/ptHA stallion prospect

Post  FehrGroundRanch Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:58 pm

He sure is a cutie! I love how warm they look in winter woolies! Very Happy I can't wait to see more pictures of him when he is all shined up!
FehrGroundRanch
FehrGroundRanch

http://www.fehrgroundranchs.com

Back to top Go down

Just alito flashback(iassic) first show of the season 2 yr old apha/ptHA stallion prospect Empty Re: Just alito flashback(iassic) first show of the season 2 yr old apha/ptHA stallion prospect

Post  Sam Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:27 pm

I love white eyes. Our Paint stallion always threw them to his foals so he was definately a keeper! I wish my new guy had them but you gotta take what you can find sometimes. He was young, broke, quiet, and nicely coloured so I let go of the white eyes I was looking for.
Sam
Sam

http://mxgirl.smugmug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down