Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOD QUALITY BROKE AND UNSTARTED HORSES FOR SALE...MUST SELL :(

4 posters

Go down

GOOD QUALITY BROKE AND UNSTARTED HORSES FOR SALE...MUST SELL :( Empty GOOD QUALITY BROKE AND UNSTARTED HORSES FOR SALE...MUST SELL :(

Post  luv2rein Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:27 pm

We have many good quality horses for sale due to losing our pasture to development. We are being forced to sell many well below their value. we have a couple well broke gelding, well started mares and gelding, some that have not been started and young ones too. Most registered or reisterable. Prices are from $500 up. Lots of color, duns, palomino, bays, grey, sorrel. good breeding too. for more info and pictures please email: luv2rein@hotmail.com

[img]GOOD QUALITY BROKE AND UNSTARTED HORSES FOR SALE...MUST SELL :( Bailey10[/img]

Last edited by luv2rein on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

luv2rein

Back to top Go down

GOOD QUALITY BROKE AND UNSTARTED HORSES FOR SALE...MUST SELL :( Empty horses for sale

Post  cutetee16 Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:03 pm

How are you? Do you have any mares/fillies for sale registered? Please call me or email me back I dont know how to work this site very well yet I am looking for more AQHA bloodlines thank you kindly
cutetee16
cutetee16

http://www.paycheckperformancehorses.com

Back to top Go down

GOOD QUALITY BROKE AND UNSTARTED HORSES FOR SALE...MUST SELL :( Empty Re: GOOD QUALITY BROKE AND UNSTARTED HORSES FOR SALE...MUST SELL :(

Post  guido Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Where are you located?

guido

Back to top Go down

GOOD QUALITY BROKE AND UNSTARTED HORSES FOR SALE...MUST SELL :( Empty Re: GOOD QUALITY BROKE AND UNSTARTED HORSES FOR SALE...MUST SELL :(

Post  cutetee16 Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Medicine Hat
cutetee16
cutetee16

http://www.paycheckperformancehorses.com

Back to top Go down

Post  guido Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:56 pm

Thanks, but I was asking luv2rein.

guido

Back to top Go down

GOOD QUALITY BROKE AND UNSTARTED HORSES FOR SALE...MUST SELL :( Empty Horses for sale - Unstarted to well broke

Post  luv2rein Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:09 pm

We are located outside of Lethbridge

luv2rein

Back to top Go down

GOOD QUALITY BROKE AND UNSTARTED HORSES FOR SALE...MUST SELL :( Empty Horses for sale - Unstarted to well broke

Post  luv2rein Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:14 pm

cutetee16 wrote:How are you? Do you have any mares/fillies for sale registered? Please call me or email me back I dont know how to work this site very well yet I am looking for more AQHA bloodlines thank you kindly

Hi, Yes we do have quite a few AQHA mares for sale. Most have very good bloodlines that are Performance and some foundation. We also have a registerable 4 y/o solid paint mare in foal to an AQHA red dun stallion. All her paperwork is done and signed ready to register. What bloodlines are you looking for? Thanks!

luv2rein

Back to top Go down

Post  AWQH Sun May 03, 2009 7:54 am

Do you have any gentle smooth riding horses for sale? Something beginners could ride?

Dianne
Alberta Winds Quarter Horses & Paints

AWQH

Back to top Go down

Post  luv2rein Sun May 03, 2009 8:59 am

I do have a 14yr old reg. Arabian mare that is very well broke. she is quiet yet has get up and go when asked. good trail horse or arena horse. has done it all including being ridden in a feedlot for a year. She is 15h. Good to trailer, trim, deworm. She can ride with other horses or by herself. And yo ucan ride her western english or bareback with a halter. My sister rides her bareback alot and she says she the easiest horse to ride bareback because shes so smooth. We are asking $3500 for her
The only other horse we have left is a 4yr old solid bay paint mare. she's only had 90 of riding but is the quietest, calmest and most laid back horse we have. She loves to go slow. She has had alot of trail riding experience and has been to the mountains as well and she took everything in stride and didn't spook at a thing, not even when a deer poped out of the trees! I have left her as long as 7 months without riding her and have jumped on her bareback with a halter in the field and shes the very same horse as when i last rode her! Shes very sweet and loves attention! will stand all day to be brushed and loved on! She is in foal and is due at the end of may. I would be willing to sell her with or without the foal. I'm asking $2800 with the foal or $2300 without. thanks

luv2rein

Back to top Go down

Post  AWQH Sun May 03, 2009 9:48 am

Thank you for the info Smile

Dianne

AWQH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down