Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High Timber Horses

2 posters

Go down

The High Timber Horses Empty The High Timber Horses

Post  hightimberhorses Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:58 am

My name is Laura and my husband Wayne and I have a home where we take in all manner of horses who need a new place to recover and become horses again. We also raise and breed Quarter Horses and we are working towards creating a new mountain horse. We have 8 horses right now. 1 is going to be seeing her new home in May or June. We have 2 grade QH's, 3 registered Qh foals, 1 mini donkey, and 1 Appy mare.
We are located in Redwater and are somewhat looking for a better more permanent place. We are willing to take in all horses in need. Size and breed do not matter here. We have a website and on there it explains how we "recycle" horses. We take them from sad, neglected, and abused and turn them into happy, wonderful, full of life horses. Please come visit our website and feel free to comment on anything you see. i fyou happen to know of a horse in need please fill out our contact us page. If you have advise or would like to help we would welcome that as well.
Thank you for your time and website. It's wonderful.
Laura
www.hightimberhorses.com
wlh@hightimberhorses.com

hightimberhorses

Back to top Go down

The High Timber Horses Empty Re: The High Timber Horses

Post  islander Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:39 pm

hey Laura, I'm following you lol Very Happy -- we can't wait for Gina to come home too!!
islander
islander

Back to top Go down