Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2006 filly - TONS OF POTENIAL -- Great for Barrels, reining, cutting

Go down

2006 filly - TONS OF POTENIAL -- Great for Barrels, reining, cutting Empty 2006 filly - TONS OF POTENIAL -- Great for Barrels, reining, cutting

Post  mvpaintsarabians Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:27 am

Great Opportunity!

Misty, 2-year-old appendix filly stands 15hh. She is a sorrel with a bit of roaning and zebra stripes. She is out of a red roan Quarter horse and a buckskin appendix mare. Misty was untouched when I got her and she is now doing very well! She is a very sweet girl and has excellent conformation. She is very smart and athletic. Misty can turn and stop on a dime! She would be a great barrel, reining, penning or cutting horse or could make a great youth horse or pony club prospect! Misty is extremely curious, friendly and loves attention.

Misty is halter broke and will be very easy to train and brake under saddle. She has had a saddle blanket on her. She isn't scared of the blanket or saddle and stood still while I moved it around. I didn't have anything on Misty to keep her with me. You can walk up to Misty when she is lying down and she doesn't move.

[i]UPDATE: Misty had her first saddle on on March 2nd and was amazing! She handle it like a pro. If I hadn't known better I would have said she was a saddle broke horse!

UPDATE: March 6th, Misty was ridden for the first time and was great. She never offered to buck, wasn't scared and could have cared less I was on her back. It didn't take her long to find her balance. This little mare is going to be a great horse and will excel at anything she puts her mind to!

UPDATE: March 13th, Misty was ridden for the second time today. She was amazing and walked forward easily with little encouragement from me. She was easy to steer and respond really well to all my commands. We didn't circles and figure eight. This girl is going to a great horse to ride![/
i]

Misty is ready to start under saddle and will be very easy to train! Would love to keep this girl but I can only work so many horses.

Asking $1400 Open to offers, price will increase with training.
http://picasaweb.google.com/mvpaintsarabians/Misty#

mvpaintsarabians

Back to top Go down