Alberta Equine Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trail riding partneer needed

3 posters

Go down

trail riding partneer needed Empty trail riding partneer needed

Post  karey397 Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:07 am

Do you have a horse and no trailer and live or board in the SE of Calgary say in the Okotoks-Millerville- Turner Valley- High River area. I have a trailer (2 horse, nothing pretty but well maintained) and truck and am looking for people to trail ride with this spring and summer. I dont have a lot of friends who have horses and would love to find someone or a few people to go ride with.

Cheers Karey I love you
karey397
karey397

Back to top Go down

trail riding partneer needed Empty Re: trail riding partneer needed

Post  JezzaBella Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Too bad your so far south, we head out quite a bit in the summer. Go camping as well (can't WAIT)... I promised my husband I'd teach his mare to neck rein through the winter so he'd have a free hand for trail pops. But I really like riding her english so I might have to get him to ride my appy (ulterior motive, his drafty is much smoother to ride haha)
JezzaBella
JezzaBella

http://www.vershantieranch.20fr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zada Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:20 pm

Hey!

My horses are in the Okotoks area. I usually go out to the Black Diamond area for the trails. You should let me know when you're going and maybe I'll come with you! We were actually planning a trail ride on June 13th. (I know, pretty far in advance... but seems that's how we have to do it!)
Zada
Zada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down